Hopefully he's young - more time for him to suffer.
That the piece of crap that killed my friend exhausted his last appeal, and is gonna spend the rest of his life being somebody's bitch. Best of luck Mr. Rose
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Hopefully he's young - more time for him to suffer.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Everybody who knew Huey loved him. You'll never find another like him. His kids are growing up without him because of a worthless, low-life druggie.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
That is so sad. May he never taste freedom again.
Another example of why I am FOR capitol punishment.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I know it is a scene from tv but, yesterday- I saw a show about a guy who killed 4 little girls; lined up for the death penalty, DA is getting the needle ready. Then his court appointed lawyer comes in and says " I don't like this but it is my job. I want to plea bargin-" DA laughed, but his lawyer says ," he says he killed another girl , one you haven't IDed or tied to him or even taken off the missing persons list. Says the family could some "closure" he'll give you the location of the body and the ID -IF the death penalty is taken off the table." What a situation, how could decide what is right? Yeah I understand ,it is a show, but there is lots of strange stuff on the internet about things like this. I thought stuff like this didn't happen till I got involved in some arbitrators decisions with WCCO and UMWA. These folks are like they just read the directions and have no idea about real life. I feel for ya unchained, I think we could save some money in the penal system. When the first set of rules came up , it was for " stocks " and "keelhauling" not just kicking back and complaning.
I used to be slam dunk for capital punishment, but 7 years at ROSP/WRSP have made me see the pros and cons to it. Yes, it sucks that us taxpayers have to pay to keep them up, but you guys have no idea what happens when you take a man's freedom. You all can imagine what daily "life" in prison is like, but cannot truly appreciate unless you are there seeing it. Harless Rose is in for so much worse than death. To kill him and other inmates makes it an easy way out for them. Yeah, a while ago i would be tickled to see guys like him die, but now when i hear life without parole my heart soars, because i know that they are assigned a fate much much worse than death. Having a man tell you what to do EVERY day of your life, and then there are the nights... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You could pass around forms authorizing executions for lifers, and these men would sign them 90% of them.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
so glad to hear about that...i hope he gets the worst of it every night, Tim was a friend of mine slightly, and a cousin of my stepdad...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The mother of his kids is my cousin. Throw in the fact he was my amigo, and that's a double sting.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Well, since he didn't get the death penelty I can only hope the rest of his life is a living Hell.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks